It was announced on Wednesday night’s episode of AEW Dynamite that the company will be holding their first-ever house show on Friday, April 9 at Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida. According to AEW, the show will be titled, “The House Always Wins.”
You can check out the updated lineup below:
* Kenny Omega & Michael Nakazawa vs. Matt & Mike Sydal
* Cody Rhodes vs. Ethan Page
* The Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler vs. Death Triangle (PAC, Rey Fenix, Penta El Zero Miedo)
* TNT Championship: Darby Allin (c) vs. TBD
* Other scheduled talent: The Pinnacle (MJF, Wardlow, FTR & Shawn Spears), Dr. Britt Baker DMD, Jade Cargill & Orange Cassidy.
Tickets for AEW “The House Always Wins” go on sale Monday at 10AM EST.
TWO @AEW Events for $40 (plus fees) including our 1st non televised event!
Wed, 4/7 LIVE Dynamite & Fri, April 9 #theHouseAlwaysWins! Just $20 per show, Combo Tix available TOMORROW at 9am & can only be purchased by calling 904-633-2000 or email Ticketing@BoldEventsJax.com pic.twitter.com/NvqK30QFPa
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) March 28, 2021