Andrade Says He Finally Got Some “Good News” – Details

58

As we reported last week here on eWn, Andrade requested his release from WWE but the company initially decided not to grant it. The WWE Superstar took to Twitter on Sunday, revealing that he got some “good news.” He said,

“Good news!!!! Buenas noticias!!! #Tranquilo #Happy.”

Andrade also took to Twitter last week, confirming that the rumors of him requesting his WWE release were true. He said,

“The rumors are true and I don’t know what the future holds but I want to make my dreams come true. thank you for giving me so much support these last days.”

As of this writing, there is no word on if the “good news” was that he was being granted his release.

It’s interesting to note that when tickets for WrestleMania 37 went on, Andrade’s fiancée, Charlotte Flair, was not featured in the promotional material despite her photo originally being in the graphics. Charlotte has often gone to bat for her future husband and recently pushed for a storyline where she’d work with him as a way to get him featured on WWE TV. That pitch was ultimately turned down.

Story developing …..

Comments are closed.