Here are the results for the episode of Impact Wrestling airing September 30th, 2021. Check the link if you missed the previous episode here: September 23rd
Impact Wrestling Results (9/30/2021)
#1. [X-Division Tournament] Laredo Kid vs. Trey Miguel vs. Alex Zayne — Winner: Trey Miguel
#2. The Influence, Tenille Dashwood & Madison Rayne (w/ Kaleb with a K) vs. Jordynne Grace & Rachael Ellering — Winners: The Influence
– Christopher Daniels says the forbidden door brought him back, but then he realized you don’t need to knock on the door when you helped to build the house. Josh Alexander personally thanks him for the help last week. Christian Cage says they wouldn’t have needed help if someone kept their eye on the ball. Daniels has his own agenda though, he will let them know when he’s ready. Cage says he wanted no excuses at Bound For Glory. If he wants to be World Champion, he better keep his emotions in check.
– Deonna Purrazzo goes on a little trip to Mickie James’ farm. She finds her cleaning up the horses and they start brawling in the hay. Deonna tries shutting Mickie in to one of the stables but Hardcore Country is having none of that. They fight outside and mess around with a hose, before Deonna tries to drown Mickie in a bucket. Looks like the champ won this one.
#3. Christopher Daniels vs. Madman Fulton (w/ Ace Austin) — Winner: Christopher Daniels with the Best Moonsault Ever
– Scott D’Amore visits Swinger’s Palace to see what Johnny Swinger wants. He wants to make a deal which is so one-sided D’Amore isn’t going for it. If that’s the case, Swinger’s Palace will go to Vegas and take out all the competition. Scott asks if they have a license, and Swinger lets it up slip that they don’t. As he admitted it, D’Amore has no choice but to shut down Swinger’s Palace for good.
– Ace Austin & Madman Fulton are furious about all the interference. As a favor, Scott D’Amore books them in a tag match next week against Christian Cage & Josh Alexander. As you might expect, that is not what they were looking for.
– Violent By Design is disappointed Rhino would not embrace his final form. You’re either with them, or you’re against them, and no one walks away from them. He needs to make the right choice. Here comes Rhino and he looks conflicted. VBD surround him and keep on telling him. Heath returns! Rhino’s best friend is back with Impact Wrestling. He takes on VBD by himself. Heath looks for a hug from Rhino, but he leaves the ring and does not go with VBD either. It looks like Rhino doesn’t want to side with anybody.