PCO Says ROH Was Planning To Run Live TV Episodes Prior To The Pandemic

15

During a recent appearance on Sean Waltman’s “Pro Wrestling 4-Life” podcast, ROH Superstar PCO revealed that Ring of Honor had plans to feature live TV broadcasts prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. He said,

“It was really tough for Ring of Honor. We were one of the more secure companies as far as testing and (in the bubble). Not having fans and working in an empty arena of 5,000 seats with no one there has been super tough. We lost tons of steam and I think at one point we were supposed to go live against, not against, but with all the AEW events. We were supposed to be on Thursday or Friday nights. They had a deal going on with TV stations and when the pandemic hit, I feel like we were going for the (Stanley) Cup and now we’re starting back. It’s a tough go for the company, but it’s part of life. It doesn’t always go the way you think.”

We reported last week here on eWn that PCO recently gave notice to ROH and he’s planning on leaving the company when his contract expires in December.

(h/t – Fightful)

Comments are closed.