Welcome to the live results watch page for night 2 of WWE NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver!
Yesterday was the first half of this event, which aired on the USA Network. Go back to the night 1 coverage to check out those results. This half, night 2, is scheduled to start at 8 p.m ET but there will be a pre-show at 7 p.m. ET ahead of that.
Follow along here throughout the show for the results of each match as well as my personal thoughts on everything throughout the night down after the separation bar.
Keep refreshing for new updates, check out the quick results at the top of the page for the winners and chat it up with everyone in the comments as the show goes on!
Quick Hits Results:
- TBD – Pre-Show Match: Breezango (Fandango and Tyler Breeze) vs. Drake Maverick and Killian Dain
- TBD – NXT Cruiserweight Championship Ladder Match: Jordan Devlin (c) vs. Santos Escobar (c)
- TBD – NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Ember Moon and Shotzi Blackheart (c) vs. The Way
- TBD – Unsanctioned Match: Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly
- TBD – NXT North American Championship Match: Johnny Gargano (c) vs. Bronson Reed
- TBD – NXT Championship Match: Finn Balor (c) vs. Karrion Kross
Author’s POV, Running Commentary & Thoughts:
Pre-Show and Tag Team Match
- So I timed it out. Last night, we were on a several minute delay. The same is going on here, too. Twitch was over 2 minutes ahead of the Peacock feed. That’s great, going forward, knowing that we’ll perpetually be 2 minutes behind everyone else in the world just because we’re watching on Peacock.
- Again, I’m a big fan of seeing Mickie James back on my screen, in more ways than one.
- I think Arash Markazi needs to mute some of his notifications.
- Two pre-shows in a row, Jimmy Smith is doing great. I dig the analysis of “you can climb a ladder with one arm, but not with one leg” and that the key to that match is working on the opponent’s leg. Bring this guy back, for sure. If he’s down for it, I say make him a go-to analyst on these pre-shows going forward.
- So this tag team match is a No. 1 contender’s match? Okay. Now, it matters more. Good call.
- Breezango coming out dressed as pirates is perfect. These guys are always having fun. All the more reason to keep them around for as long as possible and never let them go.
- For that matter, the same goes for Drake Maverick. I maintain that him retaining his job last year was one of the best moments of 2020. I want this guy to have a long enough run as a comedic character (and a legitimate cruiserweight and possibly tag team champion) to the point where he’s a future Hall of Famer.
NXT Cruiserweight Championship Ladder Match
NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Match
NXT North American Championship Match
Unsanctioned Match: Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly
NXT Championship Match
Tell us your thoughts on WWE NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver 2021 in the comments below!