WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon was among WWE President & Chief Revenue Officer Nick Khan, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon, WWE Executive Vice President of Global Talent Strategy & Development Triple H, and WWE Executive Producer & Chief of Global Television Distribution Kevin Dunn to buy more shares of Class A Common Stock on Thursday, February 4.
Here’s the breakdown:
* Vince McMahon acquired 19,875 shares. He now has 89,496 shares
* Khan acquired 15,310 shares. He now has 15,310 Class A Common Stock shares
* Stephanie acquired 5,644 shares. She now has 82,042 shares
* Triple H acquired 5,644 shares. He now has 87,046 shares
* Blum acquired 4,770 shares. He now has 29,687 shares
* Dunn acquired 7,552 shares. He now has 81,411 shares of Class A Common Stock