Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- Mandy Rose defeated Ember Moon by pinfall.
- LA Knight defeated Odyssey Jones by pinfall with some help from Andre Chase pushing Jones’s foot away from the ropes, which would have broken up the pinfall.
- Backstage, Cameron Grimes was interviewed by McKenzie Mitchell about how love is in the air and it makes him want to find a love of his own. Pete Dunne and Ridge Holland interrupted, with Dunne challenging Grimes to a match. Grimes then hit on two pretty girls who were just hanging out there.
- Also backstage, Kyle O’Reilly and Von Wagner talked to each other about some mutual respect even in the lack of trust in this environment.
- Tommaso Ciampa spoke on Halloween Havoc returning October 26th, Bron Breakker and wondering who has the balls to take his NXT Championship. Breakker then came out to say he wants to be the champion. Ciampa accepted the challenge and said he has three weeks to go from an intern to a PHD.
- Indi Hartwell and Persia Pirotta gossiped about Indi’s honeymoon, the size of Dexter Lumis and how much she “wore him out” so that he isn’t at NXT tonight. They accidentally walked into a room with smoke in it that occupied Tian Sha. Boa told them to get out.
- Joe Gacy defeated Ikemen Jiro by pinfall. After the match, Gacy pulled Jiro up from the mat and hugged him.
- Vignette: Duke Hudson’s new character is a professional poke player.
- Cora Jade’s NXT 2.0 debut was set to be against Virginia Ferry, but Franky Monet attacked Ferry to replace her. Jade defeated Monet by pinfall.
- Backstage, the four teams competing in the title match tonight had a brawl and it was changed to an elimination match.
- McKenzie Mitchell spoke to Tommaso Ciampa about Halloween Havoc. Joe Gacy interrupted to say he wants to be included in the hunt for the NXT Championship. Ciampa said if Gacy beats him next week, he’ll be added to the match at Halloween Havoc. He then promised Gacy that next week, the ring won’t be a safe space.
- Pete Dunne defeated Cameron Grimes by pinfall.
- Earlier in the night, Santos Escobar challenged Isaiah “Swerve” Scott to an NXT North American Championship match. Hit Row spoke about being drafted to SmackDown and Scott accepted the challenge.
- Tony D’Angelo defeated Malik Blade by pinfall
- Indi Hartwell defeated Mei Ying by pinfall.
- Lash Legend was hyping her show next week to some people backstage. Tony D’Angelo came over to say she should have him on her show if she really wants viewers. Legend took credit for Facebook’s problems yesterday, saying she broke the internet.
- A vignette on Diamond Mine showed off all the members and what makes them so dominant.
- Raquel Gonzalez cut a promo on how she’s going to get revenge on Mandy Rose, who then interrupted with Toxic Attraction to talk about how they’re going to take over. They’re not just Toxic Attraction, they’re THE attraction. Zoey Stark and Io Shirai came out to help back up Gonzalez before a fight could break out. Toxic Attraction chose to leave instead of scrap.
- Backstage, Von Wagner told Kyle O’Reilly they have a tag team match against Pete Dunne and Ridge Holland next week. “Whether you like it or not, I’m the only one who’s got your back right now.”
- NXT Tag Team Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match: Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams was eliminated first, followed by Grizzled Young Veterans, then Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen. MSK retained the titles. Briggs and Jensen showed respect to MSK after the match despite their disappointment, then backed them up after Imperium attacked MSK from behind.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with a h/t to watchwrestlingnews.com